RecBoot is an absolutely free utility. This is also best for Windows as well as Mac users. It basically allows to put iPhone, iPad or even iPod into recovery mode. It is the best utility for those iDevice users who’s iDevice Home or even Wake/Sleep button is not functional properly. This utility also helps to save a person from learning the steps of putting a iDevice into manual recovery mode. Normally a user needs to put his or her iPhone into the recovery mode when he or she want to do the firmware restore
Instruction to Use RecBoot
If you want to use this amazing software, you just have to follow three steps.
Run RecBoot to your device and connect it to your iDevice. For example if you have downloaded RecBoot to your computer, then you have to connect your iDevice to your computer.
Once the iOS device is recognized, you will be able to see two buttons.
You can see from the above RecBoot screenshot, one button is for “Enter Recovery Mode” and another is for “Exit Recovery Mode”. You can choose any option according to your need!
Manual Way to Put iPhone into Recovery Mode (Optional)
- Install as well as run iTunes in computer or laptop
- Switch off your iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- Simply press as well as hold Home button during reconnecting the iDevice and your computer together.
- Hold the Home button. Apple logo will appear.
5. After that Release the Home button. You will receive a message like the following image.
6. Click OK to put the iPhone into the recovery mode.